Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Blog Love and Upcoming Shows

I was so happy to be featured on the American Craft Council blog Heck Yes Craft! (the best blog name, btw)


My first ever real show for Papaver Vert was in 2008 at the ACC show at San Francisco's Fort Mason. I was juried into the first ever Alt Craft section with other emerging artists and I swear I was at craft camp. I had so much fun at that show and afterwards, I've never been so tired! It was my first look into how much work can go into having a booth at a show.

Speaking of shows, here are some save-the-dates for some Papaver Vert Holiday Shopping!

Rejuvenation on 4th St, Berkeley - Saturday, Nov 10th, 10am - 5pm
This new lighting studio just opened up on 4th Street in July and they specialize in period authentic lighting and house parts as well as some very great salvage pieces. 10% of sales from the event go to the Berkeley Food & Housing Project.

Renegade Craft Fair, San Francisco - Sat/Sun, Dec 15-16th, 11am - 6pm
It's been a while since I've been to Renegade, but I'm so excited to be back in December!

Hope to see y'all there.


No comments: